Presidio Heights Association of Neighbors (P.H.A.N.) is open to membership to all those residents living in the area bounded by the eastern side of Arguello Boulevard and the western side of Presidio Avenue and from the Presidio Wall to the north side of California Street, generic with the exception of those residences with California Street addresses.
Join or Renew your membership & Sign up for our New E-newsletter!
Or you may send a check for $40.00 to PHAN, P.O. Box 29503, San Francisco, CA 94129.
For more information about PHAN, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHAN Neighborhood Fiesta: May 15 from 1-3 pm Presidio Heights Playground
- PHAN Neighborhood Fiesta: May 15 from 1-3 pm …Posted 3 weeks ago
Join us on Sunday, May 15 from 1:00-3:00 pm for our annual PHAN party at the Presidio Heights Playground (Clay between Laurel and Walnut). There will be a face painter for the kids and a…
- Annual Membership Meeting: May 18 7-8:45 PM, Old Presidio Golf Club
- Annual Membership Meeting: May 18 7-8:45 PM, …Posted 3 weeks ago
Wednesday, May 18 at 7:00-8:45 PM
Old Presidio Golf Club (West Pacific Avenue/across from the golf course)
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER:
District 2 Supervisor Mark Farrell
Update on the district & projects impacting the neighborhood…
- Presidio Trust Tree Removal
- Presidio Trust: Tennessee Hollow Watershed tree removalPosted 4 months ago
Our neighbors in the Presidio, medicine the Presidio Trust, sildenafil are in the process of a major landscape improvement project to restore the -- the swath of land that runs behind…
- President’s Update
- President’s UpdatePosted 4 months ago
As we move forward into 2016, view PHAN appreciates your financial support through the payment of our annual dues. We welcome your input on issues that you think PHAN should be aware…
- California Laurel Village Improvements meeting
- California/ Laurel Village ImprovementsPosted 8 months ago
The San Francisco Dept of Public Works and SF Municipal Transportation Authority is undertaking an improvement project for the two blocks of California Street between Laurel and Spruce Streets that consist…
- SKS Prado Group
- Design Presentation: UCSF Laurel Heights/3333…Posted 11 months ago
Formal presentation by the design and development team members.
ALL COMMUNITY PROJECT PRESENTATION
FEBRUARY 1, search 2016, 6PM-8PM
UCSF THEATRE AT 3333 CALIFORNIA ST | SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94118
In this meeting the…
- Crime alert
- Crime AlertsPosted 12 months ago
Property crime is up 44% from this time last year in the Richmond Police District. There have been numerous incidents during both the day and evening continuously for months. The…
- CPMC Development Update
- CPMC Development UpdatePosted 1 year ago
"TMG lands deal to develop huge housing site now home to CPMC's Presidio Heights campus."
Cory Weinberg, pills Reporter- San Francisco Business Times, Feb 3, 2015
The California Pacific Medical Center tapped…
- New NERT Class added in District 2
- Sacramento Street EventsPosted 1 year ago
Sacramento Street has lots of January sales from Sue Fisher King's shop to The Ribbonerie. (Broderick to Spruce) Special deals and announcements are shared on our Sacramento St. Merchant's Facebook…
- Annual Membership Meeting was held May 21st, 2015
- President’s ReportPosted 1 year ago
Fellow PHAN Members, rx
I hope that you are enjoying a safe, healthy and happy start to 2016.
2016 Dues Now Payable Online We have added an online payment option…